Hôtel de Milan

The Hotel De Milan was built in 1936, the same year as the Barrage Du Chambon which is along the road to the Col du Lautaret. In 1985, It was bought by the Sert family, who still own and manage the hotel to this day, 32 years ago. This year, multiple renovations have been made in order to change some hotel rooms in a few apartments, although keeping the original facade and building. The changes were made in order to best meet the customer’s’ requirements, especially regarding social, sports…