Alpe d’Huzes: 31 May – 5 June 2020
- 08:00 AM
- Le Bourg-d'Oisans
You can register for Alpe d’HuZes as an individual participant or as a team. Cycling, running or walking, everyone who participates in Alpe d’HuZes will have a unique experience!
Alpe d’HuZes is a unique sporting event where as much money as possible is raised for cancer research and for improving the quality of life of people with cancer. On a single day, 5000 participants will bike, hike or run the Alpe d’Huez. Attempting a maximum of six climbs, under the motto ‘giving up is not an option’. The race day is always on the first Thursday in June and is part of a complete week, which is being prepared for a full year. A special week full of solidarity, in which cancer is openly discussed for everyone. In 2019, the 21 turns of the Alpe d’Huez will be climbed for the fourteenth time.
You can register for Alpe d’HuZes as an individual participant or as a team. Cycling, running or walking, everyone who participates in Alpe d’HuZes will have a unique experience! As a participant you will raise a minimum amount of 2500 euros. Every euro donated to the Alpe d’HuZes/KWF Fund goes directly and for the full 100% to cancer research.
The Alpe d’HuZes race day will take place on Thursday June 4th, 2020. The Alpe d’HuZes race week runs from Sunday May 31st to Friday June 5th.
When registering for Alpe d’HuZes before December 1st, you pay a 125 Euros registration fee. As from December 1st you pay 140 Euros. You will receive:
- Your Alpe d’HuZes outfit (shirt and shorts) with space for your own sponsor logos.
- Your own fundraising web page for your personal story and to collect donations
- A time registration chip that records your stage/arrival times on the mountain
- A personal start number for participation on the race day
- Medical care on the mountain including physiotherapists and masseurs
- Snacks and pep talks during the race day
- An unforgettable experience!
With the registration fee Alpe d’HuZes also pays for materials that we cannot get sponsored.