Maison de France
The house is equipped with internet, tv, radio.
It is a villa with a large garden, a stone paved terrace in front of the house with furniture to sit or eat and relax outside. There is space to park 1 or 2 cars inside the property.
At the ground floor is a large garage, with space to store and fix many bicycles and a utility room with a washing machine.
On the first floor is a large living with a fantastic fire place, big windows, a kitchen, an office. The kitchen is a cosy place well equipped with fridge, cooker, oven, microwave, toaster, coffeemachine, dish-washer.
On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath-tub and shower multi-jet, and there is a seprate toilet on this floor. All three bedrooms have 2 or 3 single beds.
On the third floor, 2 bedrooms , 1 bathroom with shower. the large room with 4 beds, and the small room with a queen bed.
With the house there is a barbecue and a ping pong table and a football table.
It is situated at 500m from the public swimming pool, tennis courts and petanque area. There is a view at Alpe d’Huez.
- Lovely classical house with an unique architectural design
- up to 12 pers., 5 bedrooms, 10 twin beds and a double bed.
Kitchen with all amenities
- Cosy living with a gorgeous fireplace and big sofas, tv
- Dining place with a vast dining table
- 2 bathrooms
- Second smaller lounge area with a stove, foosball game, books and board games
- Large enclosed garden with outdoors dining area with BBQ, view on Alpe d Huez
- On site Parking, secured garage for bicycles, tools …
- Laundry room with washing machine and drying machine, iron facilities