Maison de France
Gezellig gelegen, van alle gemakken voorzien en erg ruim.
Het betreft een villa met grote tuin, een ruim terras voor het huis om lekker te zonnen, of een biertje te drinken. .
At the ground floor is a large garage, with space to store and fix many bicycles and a utility room with a washing machine.
On the first floor is a large living with a fantastic fire place, big windows, a kitchen, an office. The kitchen is a cosy place well equipped with fridge, cooker, oven, microwave, toaster, coffeemachine, dish-washer.
On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath-tub and shower multi-jet, and there is a seprate toilet on this floor. All three bedrooms have 2 or 3 single beds.
On the third floor, 2 bedrooms , 1 bathroom with shower. the large room with 4 beds, and the small room with a queen bed.
With the house there is a barbecue and a ping pong table and a football table.
It is situated at 500m from the public swimming pool, tennis courts and petanque area. There is a view at Alpe d’Huez.
- Lovely classical house with an unique architectural design
- up to 12 pers., 5 bedrooms, 10 twin beds and a double bed.
Kitchen with all amenities
- Cosy living with a gorgeous fireplace and big sofas, tv
- Dining place with a vast dining table
- 2 bathrooms
- Second smaller lounge area with a stove, foosball game, books and board games
- Large enclosed garden with outdoors dining area with BBQ, view on Alpe d Huez
- On site Parking, secured garage for bicycles, tools …
- Laundry room with washing machine and drying machine, iron facilities